All Japan SELCO Group Headquarters properly handle and protect customers' private information including names, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, date of birth and all submitted information. We understand that it is our responsibility to keep these policies and we are obligated to protect each customer’s safety by following the guidelines below:
Obtaining Private information
In the case of obtaining private information, we use legal and applicable methods as an element of research to improve management in connection to our super market management members.
Use of private information
We use private information only for the following purposes:
- For research and publicity measures in relation to our operation
- For creating rosters of our members for training workshops, conferences and anniversary events.
- For members collaborative product development which includes necessary product details, daily necessities and announcement of courtesy cards and letters.
- For fixtures and improvement of consumables, sales items, research, development, placement fees, and collecting feedback for sales promotion and goods.
- For creating progress reports, introductory letters, member's roster and monthly publications.
Submitting private information to a third party
We do not share private information to a third party as a policy under any circumstances except for the following case or situation:
- If the information is requested by law officials in accordance to the law
- If getting approval of the submitter is impossible due to physical or situational difficulties and the information means life or death or deals with protection of property.
- If getting approval of the submitter is impossible due to physical or situational difficulties and the information is vital for the public health or infants health which is in jeopardy.
- If information is requested by law officials in accordance to the law and getting approval of the submitter jeopardizes the execution of justice and/or national security.
Management, rectification, suspension and elimination of private information
All Japan SELCO Group Headquarters will only manage, rectify, suspend or eliminate private information within a rational and appropriate time frame if we can acquire the costumer's consent. In some cases, the cost and/or payments that emerge from this action may be charged to the customer.